Scar Tissue Release for the Abdominal/Pelvic Region Seminar
21 – 23 Oct 2019
The Living Well Workshop Co.
(i) Foundations & Scar Tissue Release = less $250
(ii) ITS & Scar Tissue Release = less $250
Pre-Requisite: Scar Tissue Release Foundations & Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Lower Body
Receive solid training in the physiological and anatomical effects of fascial restrictions, scar tissue and adhesions in the Abdominal/Pelvic Region.
What you will learn in this course:
- Review Scar Release Tissue Technique
- The Pathology of C-Sections/laparotomies
- Appendix, Liver, Gallbladder, Colon surgeries
- Gastric bypass
- Back trauma
- Lumbar spine
- Bone graft
- Lymphatic patterns
- Full Integration Protocol
- Integrated Therapeutic Stretching
- Body Mechanics
- Corrective exercises
- Proprioceptive Taping
- Practice development
- Client communications
- Doctor’s letters
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- List the problems/physiological/
emotional issues affects of scar tissue on posture, circulation and range of motion associated with the covered surgeries.
- Differentiate between types of scar formation and the situations/probable cause occurance associated with the covered surgeries. (Analysis)
- Develop effective treatment and rehabilitative strategies for muscle strengthening and neuromuscular control for overall body stability and reconditioning. (Synthesis)
- Recommend a self administered preventative & rehabilitation protocols for patients with facing and recovering from surgery/injury. (Evaluation)
This workshop will give you hands-on practice with different types of scar tissue and protocols. You’ll also be given instruction on how to utilize body mechanics that will support your clients and yourself in your work as a scar-tissue release therapist.
Marjorie Brooks’s testimonials on Youtube
Scar Release Therapy for a Spinal Fusion Scoliosis Scar – 30 year old scar:
Testimonial and footage from one of our amazing volunteers (Breast cancer and multiple surgery survivor) at a STRAIT Method Scar Tissue Release Foundations course:
Marjorie Brook Seminars: The STRAIT Method The Volunteer Experience – Volunteer 1:
Marjorie Brook Seminars: The STRAIT Method The Volunteer Experience – Volunteer 2:
Marjorie Brook Demonstrates Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Cervical Extension Stretch:
Marjorie Brook Demonstrates Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Thoracic Stretch:
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.