Privacy & Terms and Conditions
By using this website to register for a course, the registrant is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
Course Cancellation Policy (in-person classes)
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
- In some courses, the cancellation policy may be different from what is stated here. In those cases, the policy stated on that page will prevail.
- Registration must be accompanied by a deposit within 7 days to guarantee your place in a course.
- Final outstanding amount is due on the first day of class.
- Failure to pay the outstanding amount will forfeit your place in the course.
* In some courses, the non-refundable cancellation fees may vary. For those courses, the cancellation policy on that page will prevail.
Course Cancellation Policy (Online classes/webinars)
These will vary from class to class. Please check the T & C stated on the class registration page.
Our customers’ right to privacy is of paramount importance to The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd, and we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
We will require your name, organization, address, email address, mobile and any other information necessary for registration in our courses. This information will also be used to send out newsletters, surveys, course and product updates. If you wish to opt out of receiving such communications, please inform us by email or unsubscribe through our newsletter link.
The data you provide us are also shared with Barral Institute (for VM/NM/MAA participants), Upledger Institute International (for CST participants), Chikly Health Institute (for LDT & Brain participants), Jin Shin Jyutsu Inc (for JSJ participants), JinShin Guild (for JSJ participants) and any future organisations that we represent. These organisations are our ‘parent’ organisations and will require your information for registration/certification purposes.
In addition, for CST/VM/VM/MAA/LDT students, your data are also made available on IAHP (Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential), an international association which supports hundreds of thousands of bodyworkers globally. If you do not wish to be listed under IAHP, please let us know.
Your information will not be shared with any third parties other than those listed above.
Photography and Video
We have the right to photograph/video the class lectures for our education resources, marketing purposes and social media. The photographs/video may include your images. If you do not want to be in photographs/videos, please let us know before the class starts.
Participants are not allowed to photograph/video the class lectures and demonstrations. If you do, we have the right to confiscate your material or request that you delete them on the spot.
In some cases, an instructor may allow you to video their demo. If this is the case, we have no objection to it.
The following disclaimer is provided on the advice of counsel. Attendance at our courses requires you to hold the Barral Institute, Upledger Institute International, Chikly Health Institute, The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd, Green Partners Pte Ltd and its representatives not liable and harmless from litigation for any injury, accident or undesirable effect that may occur at the meeting site, from their equipment, and/or from other attendees.
This is to include, but is not limited to, faulty elevators, slippery stairs or walkways, falling light fixtures, breaking chairs and/or collapsing tables. If you are more comfortable bringing your own equipment, including a treatment table, you are welcomed and encouraged to do so. We are also not liable for any injury, accident or undesirable effect that may occur due to any equipment another party, such as a fellow participant, may bring in.
This is to include, but is not limited to, a treatment table that may be shared or be the cause of an accident or injury.
It is also agreed that we are held not liable for any inappropriate behavior or actions by any persons encountered at the seminar. This is to include, but is not limited to, hotel or meeting-site staff, other participants, teaching assistants and UI staff. If you encounter any inappropriate behavior, please notify the instructor or facilitator immediately. If this is not possible, please contact the Upledger Institute office directly.