Privacy & Terms and Conditions
By using this website to register for a course, the registrant is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
- Registration must be accompanied by a deposit within 7 days to guarantee your place in a course.
- Final outstanding amount is due on the first day of class.
- Failure to pay the outstanding amount will forfeit your place in the course.
Course Cancelation Policy
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable. WEF 1/1/120 – upon registration, $120 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
- In some courses, the cancellation policy may be different from what is stated here. In those cases, the policy stated on that page will prevail.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.
Our customers’ right to privacy is of paramount importance to The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd, and we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
We will require your name, organization, address, email address, mobile and any other information necessary for registration in our courses. This information will also be used to send out newsletters, surveys, course and product updates. If you wish to opt out of receiving such communications, please inform us by email or unsubscribe through our newsletter link.
The data you provide us are also shared with Barral Institute (for VM/NM/MAA participants), Upledger Institute International (for CST participants), Chikly Health Institute (for LDT & Brain participants), Jin Shin Jyutsu Inc (for JSJ participants), Marjorie Brook Seminars (for STRAITS Method participants) and any future organisations that we represent. These organisations are our ‘parent’ organisations and will require your information for registration purposes.
In addition, for CST/VM/VM/MAA/LDT students, your data are also made available on IAHP (Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential), an international association which supports hundreds of thousands of bodyworkers globally. If you do not wish to be listed under IAHP, please let us know.
Your information will not be shared with any third parties other than those listed above.
Photography and Video
We have the right to photograph/video the class lectures for our education resources, marketing purposes and social media. The photographs/video may include your images. If you do not want to be in photographs/videos, please let us know before the class starts.
Participants are not allowed to photograph/video the class lectures and demonstrations. If you do, we have the right to confiscate your material or request that you delete them on the spot.
In some cases, an instructor may allow you to video their demo. If this is the case, we have no objection to it.