Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Lower Body
Open to everyone. No pre-requisite required.
Integrated Therapeutic Stretching™
Find out more about the latest research on fascia — Biotensegrity, a new approach to understanding how our bodies work — and learn how to restore a patient’s overall wellness through physiological reeducation.
This course is rooted in the principles of Integrated Therapeutic Stretching™, or ITS — an intricate, dynamic form of stretching based on the elemental actions of joints, ligaments, and muscles. The goal of ITS is to help the body become more efficient, thanks to an increased range of motion and the re-education of muscles.
Once the muscles and surrounding fascia have been released using ITS™, the body-mind complex needs to be re-trained to function in its renewed state. Discover how to assist a patient in becoming aware of these changes to their body mechanics, and find out the myriad ways the changes will manifest in their daily activities.
What you will learn in this course:
- The effects of fascia and its importance to our overall wellbeing
- How to assess your client’s range of motion limitations
- To isolate and stretch individual muscles and fascial pathways
- Re-establish muscular balance with restored joint range of motion
- Increase stability through strength training
- How these techniques can assist recovery from injury, disorders, and disease
- The art of effective client communication
- How to empower your clients to stretch themselves
- How to utilize proper body mechanics — for you and your client
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- List the problems/physiological emotional issues affects restricted fascia on posture, circulation and range of motion
- Differentiate between types of tissue vs muscle restrictions and the situations/probable cause occurrence associated with the covered surgeries. (Analysis)
- Develop effective treatment and rehabilitative strategies for muscle strengthening and neuromuscular control for overall body stability and reconditioning. (Synthesis)
- Recommend a self administered preventative & rehabilitation protocols for patients with facing and recovering from surgery/injury. (Evaluation)
Marjorie Brooks’s testimonials on Youtube
Scar Release Therapy for a Spinal Fusion Scoliosis Scar – 30 year old scar:
Testimonial and footage from one of our amazing volunteers (Breast cancer and multiple surgery survivor) at a STRAIT Method Scar Tissue Release Foundations course:
Marjorie Brook Seminars: The STRAIT Method The Volunteer Experience – Volunteer 1:
Marjorie Brook Seminars: The STRAIT Method The Volunteer Experience – Volunteer 2:
Marjorie Brook Demonstrates Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Cervical Extension Stretch:
Marjorie Brook Demonstrates Integrated Therapeutic Stretching Thoracic Stretch:
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.