Jin Shin Webinars Set 1 (2021)
The Art of Jin Shin (AJS) is an ancient wisdom focused on bringing more balance to our life on all levels – Physical, Emotion, Mind and Spirit.
The ART offers two different approaches:
- SELF HELP:
It is an approach focused on simple procedures that can be practiced as self application as well as can be used to help others too. This branch of AJS teachings is showing us that there are ways we can help build a better lifestyle for ourselves and helping to create a better world.
- ART OF JIN SHIN PRACTITIONER TRAINING:
This approach is focused on presenting the Art in a deeper level: theory and practice as well as the history and philosophy of the Art. The practitioner training presents many different ways to deal with the same symptoms and to find the major cause of each symptom, like “body reading” and “pulse listening”. This approach goes beyond the simple procedures offering as an option “flows”, a more complex way to deal with the disharmonies. The trained practitioner can use the Art as an energy therapy too.
Open to everyone – From beginners to students with prior Jin Shin studies
- Four Saturdays, 10am – 1pm (Singapore time)
- 19 June, 26 June, 3 July, 10 July
- 3 hours – 50mins (including Q & A) with 10mins break in-between
- E-certificates will be sent to attendees
- Purchase include 2 weeks of online access after completion of webinar
- Cost: $90 per webinar or $330 for the set of 4 (Prices are in Singapore Dollars)
[19 JUN] Foundations of the Art of Jin Shin
- The building blocks of the Art of Jin Shin.
- Cause & Effect
- The Depths
- The Attitudes
- Living the Philosophy in daily life
[26 JUN] Taking Care of Our Immune System
- The organs in charge of our defenses
- The Physiology of the Immune System
- The Emotions affecting the Immune System
- The lifestyle and the Immune System
- Immune deficiency: cause and effect
- Self Help for the Immune System
- Suggested flows to help the Immune System
[3 JUL] Dealing with the 3 “Highs” Using Simple Jin Shin Procedures
- High blood pressure: cause/effect and Self Help
- High cholesterol: cause/effect and Self Help
- High sugar (diabetes): cause/effect and Self Help
- Quickie procedures to help our loved ones
[10 JUL] Self-Help for the Challenges of Our Modern Lifestyle
- The Art to Know and Help Ourselves
- The emotions out of balance
- The Art of holding fingers.
- The Challenges of the Modern Life and the Attitudes (anxiety, depression, insomnia, panic attack, and other challenges)
- How we can keep our Balance
- How we can help and support our loved ones on this time of changes
Terms & Conditions:
- There are no refunds for purchases of online webinars.
- We reserve the right to cancel any webinar due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.