Jin Shin Study Group (2021):
Spleen, Stomach & Bladder Organ Function Flows
26 Sep 2021 (Sunday), 2:00 – 5:30pm
Tan Siew Kim
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
Set of 4 Bundle Fee:
SGD90 per webinar
SGD330 for the set of 4
Study group leader: Tan Siew Kim
For 19 years, Siew Kim was a staff nurse and mid-wife in Paediatric and Community Health Nursing. After attending her first 5 day Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) class in 2000 in New Zealand, she became more and more drawn to this art of healing. She is now a full time JSJ practitioner. She treats mainly special needs kids and women with cancer and other degenerative illnesses.
For more than a decade, Siew Kim has been sharing her knowledge of JSJ with the community by giving free Self Help classes.
What will you learn?
Practical hands-on on:
- Positioning of hands
- How to use L/R hands
- Drawing & description of circulation of organ function flows
- JSJ first aid for emergencies
- Practical Self Help exercises
- Receive and give 2 hands-on treatment for yourself and your partner
Who should attend:
Students currently attending the June – Dec Jin Shin webinars.
Old students who wish to immerse in Jin Shin Jyutsu for the weekend.
Anyone who is interested in helping themselves & others through the art of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
How many people will attend the class?
The class will be limited to 12 persons. The participants will be divided into 3 groups of 2 tables with 2 persons/table. During the practical hands-on, each group will be assisted by a student with more study experience.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated to attend this class.
- Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test required within 24 hrs before attending the class.
- Please send us the result before you enter the workshop venue.
- Students must remain masked at all times during the class.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or course within 6 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.