Jin Shin Jyutsu: Self-Help Class
16 & 17 Nov 2019
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
Foundations & ITS = less $250
Foundations & ITS & Scar Tissue Release = less $500
Simplicity Hiding A Profound Wisdom. Jin Shin Jyutsu Philosophy and its application through the Self-Help will be presented in Self-Help Books I, II and III. Mary Burmeister said: “The Richness of JSJ is its’ philosophy.”
During this weekend, we’ll discuss the practice of living a JSJ life and investigate how we can incorporate and share the Art’s philosophy through application of Self-Help. Come and join us for this FUN-filled journey through Mary’s teachings.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is a gentle art of light touch using our hands to help us release all the stagnation and discomfort in our body. According to its principles – life, health, longevity and happiness – depend on the correct flow of the energy of life (KI or CHI) throughout our body. If the energetic circulation is affected, it will be the major cause of pain, discomfort, misery, disease and unhappiness.
The Self-Help class will taught be using Self-Help Books I, II & III.
BOOK I –we learn the philosophic foundations to understand the relation between cause and effect of the symptoms – how they affect our bodies. You will be taught simple procedures to reestablish balance in our lives. It will cover:
- Main central
- Stomach, spleen and bladder flows
- Holding fingers / Happy hands
- How to do on yourself
- Demo how to do on another person
BOOK II will cover:
- 26 energetic centers. their qualities and functions, and how to harmonize each one of them.
- Fingers & toes
BOOK III will cover:
- 8 finger mudras (positions)
- Daily maintenance to prevent discomfort, maintaining health and happiness.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.