Jin Shin Study Group (2022):
Main Central, Self-Help Supervisors and Mediator Flows
What will you learn?
Practical hands-on on:
- Positioning of hands
- How to use L/R hands
- Drawing & description of circulation of organ function flows
- JSJ first aid for emergencies
- Practical Self Help exercises
- Receive and give hands-on treatment for yourself and your partner
Who should attend:
Anyone who is interested in helping themselves & others through the art of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Old students who wish to immerse in Jin Shin Jyutsu for the weekend.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated to attend this class.
- Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test required within 24 hrs before attending the class.
- Please send us the result before you enter the workshop venue.
- Students must remain masked at all times during the class.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or course within 6 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.