Jin Shin: Finger and Toe Flow
18 June (Saturday), 2:00 – 5:30pm
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
*Class is fully booked. Contact us to be on the waiting list.
*Deposit option is not available for this class. Full payment required upon registration.
Review Student Discount:
Finger & toe flow – one of the most dynamic flows in JSJ, it encompasses holding all your fingers that run through the vertebrae, passing through and harmonising energy in the chest down to the feet.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to use finger & toe flow to harmonize the organ system
- Drawing of how energy passes through hands & fingers and feet & toes
- How to use fingers & toes to harmonize the depths
- How to relate the organ flows to the fingers & toes
- Study how it helps spinal projects
- Partner up for 2 treatment sessions
Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or course within 6 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.