Jin Shin Study Group (2021):
3 “Highs” – Self-Help for High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol and High Sugar (Diabetes)
20 Nov 2021 (Saturday), 2:00 – 5:30pm
Tan Siew Kim
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
Set of 4 Bundle Fee:
SGD90 per webinar
SGD330 for the set of 4
Study group leader: Tan Siew Kim
For 19 years, Siew Kim was a staff nurse and mid-wife in Paediatric and Community Health Nursing. After attending her first 5 day Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) class in 2000 in New Zealand, she became more and more drawn to this art of healing. She is now a full time JSJ practitioner. She treats mainly special needs kids and women with cancer and other degenerative illnesses.
For more than a decade, Siew Kim has been sharing her knowledge of JSJ with the community by giving free Self Help classes.
What will you learn?
Practical hands-on on:
- Positioning of hands
- How to use L/R hands
- Drawing & description of circulation of organ function flows
- JSJ first aid for emergencies
- Practical Self Help exercises
- Receive and give hands-on treatment for yourself and your partner
Students who have completed the 2 study groups on Main Central, Self-Help Supervisors and Mediator Flows and Spleen, Stomach, Gall Bladder Organ Function Flows
Students who have completed Set 1 & 3 Jin Shin webinars by Wayne Hackett and Carlos Gutterres.
Old students who wish to immerse in Jin Shin Jyutsu.
How many people will attend the class?
The class will be limited to 14 persons. The participants will be divided into 3 groups with 2 persons/table. During the practical hands-on, each group will be assisted by a student with more study experience.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated to attend this class.
- Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test required within 24 hrs before attending the class.
- Please send us the result before you enter the workshop venue.
- Students must remain masked at all times during the class.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or course within 6 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.