Jin Shin Jyutsu Self Help (2021):
Strengthening Your Immunity
21 Nov 2021 (Sunday), 2:00 – 5:30pm
Tan Siew Kim
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
( BY NOVEMBER 12 )
*Class is fully booked. Contact us to be on the waiting list.
Set of 4 Bundle Fee:
SGD90 per webinar
SGD330 for the set of 4
Study group leader: Tan Siew Kim
For 19 years, Siew Kim was a staff nurse and mid-wife in Paediatric and Community Health Nursing. After attending her first 5 day Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) class in 2000 in New Zealand, she became more and more drawn to this art of healing. She is now a full time JSJ practitioner. She treats mainly special needs kids and women with cancer and other degenerative illnesses.
For more than a decade, Siew Kim has been sharing her knowledge of JSJ with the community by giving Self Help classes.
A guided practice using your hands to improve your immune system.
If your body has been weakened by viruses, flu, infection and heavy medication, this is the class for you. By lightly placing your finger tips on suggested positions, learn how to alleviate coughing, sore throat, fever, body aches and general discomfort. Learn how to restore your health naturally from lack of sleep and fatigue due to these illnesses.
This in-person class will be focusing on the practical use of Self-Help (SH). During the 3 1/2 hour, recharge your body and mind through 8 finger pose, SH quickies & flows, exchange treatment of finger and toe flows, and more. Come prepared to relax on mats – we will provide exercise mats but if you prefer, you may bring your own yoga mats. (For those with difficulty getting down on the mats, you can use the massage tables). Please bring your own small cushions or towels which you can roll up as a support for your arms (optional) during SH.
Who should attend:
Open to everyone. No pre-requisites.
How many people will attend the class?
The class will be limited to 14 persons.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated to attend this class.
- Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test required within 24 hrs before attending the class.
- Please send us the result before you enter the workshop venue.
- Students must remain masked at all times during the class.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or course within 6 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.