Lymph Drainage Therapy 3 (LDT 3)
29 Aug – 1 Sep 2019
The Living Well Workshop Co.
In LDT3, you’ll continue to hone your application skills to increase your effectiveness as well as learn numerous technique subtleties to expand your practice range. This advanced class covers deeper lymph and interstitial flow. Dr Chikly sometimes considers LDT3 the real start of the LDT curriculum.
You will learn techniques to address organ of the senses viscera and body joints. Advanced class preparation is highly recommended (see below).
- Superficial and deep Manual Lymphatic Mapping (MLM)
- Drainage of the muscles and periosteum
- Applications for trigger points / Chapman reflexes , reflexology areas, and acupressure points
- Drainage of the eyes
- Drainage of the ears, including the external auditory meatus and cochlea
- Drainage of the nasal and oral cavities, including the gums, teeth, hard and soft palates, temporomandibular joint, tonsils and eustachian tubes
- Relationship between cerebrospinal fluid and lymph; and how to drain areas of the CNS
- Lympho-fascia release (LFR)
- Drainage of the viscera, including the trachea, lungs, pleura, large and small intestines, spleen, liver, kidneys and adrenals, bladder, uterus, prostate
- Sciatic nerve
- Articulations/fluid release techniques applied to the spine, rib cage, skull and cranial sutures, plus the extremities and related embryologic articulations
- Chronic Scar Release Technique (SRT)
Lymph Drainage Therapy 2 (LDT 2)
Required Advance Reading:
In-depth advanced study of anatomy is a pre-requisite for this class. Please read in Dr. Chikly’s book, Silent Waves: Part 1 Chapter 10, Part 4 Chapter 1,2,and 5, and all of Part 5.
Also, please review the list of words and see where your stand with your knowledge. It is of utmost importance that you prepare for this class in advance – even if you don’t plan to attend the class for a year or so, it is not too early to begin your study of anatomy structures. We have provided below a list of terms for you to familiarize yourself with prior to attending this course.
- Manual Lymphatic Mapping (MLM)
- Periosteum, perineurium
- Aqueous humor, vitreous humor, sclera, anterior chamber and posterior chamber of the eye, ciliary process, Schlemm’s canal
- Choroid, retina, cornea, lens, optic nerve, macula, optic chiasma, cataract, glaucoma, epithelium, retinitis, macular degeneration
- Auricle, tragus, antitragus, intertragic notch, helix, antihelix, triangular fossa, concha, cavum, cymba, lobule, external auditory meatus
- Crus of helix
- Labyrinth of the ear, tinnitus, olfactory bulb, cribriform plate, ethmoid
- Epiglottiditis (inflammation of the epiglottis)
- Palatoglossal arch, palatine tonsils, palatopharyngeal arch, hard and soft palate, eustachian tube
- Internal jugular vein, brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, dura mater, arachnoid mater, pia mater
- Trachea, carina, bronchi, pleura, parenchyma, spleen, ascending and descending colon, hepatic and splenic flexure, cecum, vermiform appendix, transverse colon, sigmoid, rectum, anus, mucocutaneous junction, submucosa
- Greater and lesser curvature of the stomach, pyloris, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, pancreas, prostate
- Sternum, manubrium, xiphoid process, sternochrondral and chondrocostal articulation of the thorax
- Costovertebral and costotransverse articulation, intervertebral and zygapophyseal articulations (facets)
- Odontoid of C2, atlanto-odontoidal articulation, alar ligament, cruciform ligament
- Spinous and transverse process
- Skull sutures: coronal, sagittal, parieto-temporal, parieto-occipital (occipito-mastoid), lambdoid, petrosquamous, metopic
- Bones: occiput, frontal, temporal, parietal, nasal, ethmoid, zygoma, maxilla, mandible, vomer, palatine, hyoid
- External occipital protuberance (inion), symphysis menti, hyoid bone, greater and lesser cornu, acromion, coracoid, trachea, epicondyle, MCP (metacarpophalangeal), PIP (proximal interphalangeal), DIP (distal interphalangeal)
- Ischium, ilium, pubis
- Greater and lesser trochanter, fibula
- Upper and lower extremities bones and articulations
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.