Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Vascular Manipulation: Lower Body (VVML) 2022
The Living Well Workshop Co.
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for the vascular system of the lower body.
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, particularly how arteries dilate or diminish in diameter depending on the function of the body.
- Understand how compression along vascular structures creates restriction patterns and pain.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the vascular structures using direct techniques on the arteries like compression, decompression and elongation.
- Explore manipulation of the soft tissues of the arteries of the lower body such as the hepatic, splenic, femoral and popliteal.
- Enhance your understanding of how increased blood circulation to an organ improves function of the viscera, and learn how to improve the blood circulation to organs, directly and/or indirectly.
- Learn treatment of the vaso-pressive system and the brain.
- Discover the research done with doppler ultrasound to determine the best mobilizations of the arteries to improve local and general blood circulation.
- Understand Barral’s view of the knee as a ‘neurological joint,’ and the way to restore intelligence through improved blood flow.
- Learn invaluable techniques to use after trauma and post-surgery – when conventional musculoskeletal techniques give limited pain and functional relief.
- Discover the role of the vascular system in treatment post-pelvic, hip and knee surgery.
- Learn practical integration of vascular treatment into the therapeutic session.
- Identify vascular anatomy and physiology with a primary focus on arteries
- Describe arterial manipulation and the affect on connected organs
- Identify which organs have vascular dependence
- Explain treatment protocol for organs which have vascular dependence
- Demonstrate and describe vascular manipulation on the lower body
Registration starts at 830am on the first day of class. Daily class hours are from 9am – 530pm. On the last day, we will end by 4pm.
Visceral Manipulation (VM4)
Visceral Vascular Manipulations by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO & Alain Croibier DO, MRO (F)
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $120 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.