Advanced Visceral Manipulation: Visceral Osteoarticular Relationships (AVMVOR) 2025
The viscera have a distinct relationship with the spine and joints throughout the body. This course explores this special interface, in particular, how the visceral system affects the structural system. Through the integration of advanced visceral manipulation techniques, new possibilities arise for the treatment of osteoarticular dysfunctions.
It is rare to find a spine that is free from fixations; an articular blockage that is solely of mechanical origin is rarely seen. Our experience has shown that articular fixations are often the expression of an underlying visceral or psychological problem. The cervical spine is a perfect example where a blockage may come from a visceral, cranial, circulatory, musculo-ligamentary, or dural membrane source.
- Learn how by treating the visceral system, you will influence osteoarticular dysfunctions.
- Understand the visceral connection to the structural system of the body.
- Expand your evaluation skills using listening and inhibition techniques to develop effective treatment plans based on the evaluation findings.
Visceral Manipulation 2 (VM2)
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 60 days before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 3-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
- The cost of inviting Jean-Pierre Barral to teach in Singapore is very high so there is strictly no refund or transfer to another course if you can cancel less than 60 days before the course commences.
Referral Program – Help Spread the Word and receive up to $100 referral credit for you and your friend!
Get $150 off every 3rd class you attend within a year (1 Jan – 31 Dec). Not applicable for repeat courses and Jin Shin classes.