Visceral Manipulation 1 (VM1) 2021
- Learn manual skills to locate, evaluate and normalize primary areas of dysfunction within the abdominal cavity.
- Explore the dynamics of motion and suspension in relation to organs, membranes and ligaments.
- Examine the relationship of organs and structural or neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
- Assess the quality of functional activity and somatic structures as they relate to an overall pattern.
Registration starts at 830am on the first day of class. Daily class hours are from 9am – 530pm. On the last day, we will end by 4pm.
This course is intended for healthcare professionals, or for students nearing completion in their studies to become a healthcare professional, with palpation skills and experience as well as anatomical knowledge.
To prepare for the course we suggest that you read Visceral Manipulation. A list of pre-study material will be sent to you upon registration.
Jean-Pierre Barral performs short VM session
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.