Introduction to Visceral Manipulation – Liver (2022)
15 April, Friday (PH), 3:00 – 5:30pm
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
- Explain principles, models and concepts of Jean-Pierre Barral’s VM approach
- Demonstrate manual skills to locate and evaluate fascial dysfunction within abdomen cavity
- Explain anatomy and functional movements of liver and stomach
- Demonstrate VM techniques of liver and stomach
What will be included:
- Lecture and demonstrations
- Hands-on session
- Additional bonus 30min – case study of one participant to demo how to pre-test, evaluate and treat, post test.
Who can attend?
Healthcare professionals and healthcare students.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated to attend this class.
- Please do not attend the class if you have any acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms such as fever, cough, flu, or runny nose.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test required within 24 hrs before attending the class.
- Please send us the result before you enter the workshop venue.
- Students must remain masked at all times during the class.
- If there are any changes to the government’s guidelines, we will update you.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Course fee is non-refundable but may be transferred to another person.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.