Vagus Nerve and Autonomic Nervous System (VNANS) 2023
Equilibration of the autonomic nervous system is necessary for the long-term treatment of visceral dysfunction and many other symptoms. Explore and develop a new insight into the autonomic nervous system in accordance with the polyvagal theory.
- Focus on the command and the regulation of the organs, as well as the 5 cranial nerves that belong to the social engagement system.
- Gain a new understanding of the action of the cranial nerves, and a different and more precise semiology, as well as new techniques.
- Understand the functioning of the autonomic nervous system and its involvement in a very large number of symptoms and conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Master a clear, relevant, and precise way to identify ANS imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Learn powerful evaluation and manual therapy tools to assist your client in reviving and balancing the functions of the autonomic nervous system and general homeostasis, which are under the control of the new branch of the vagus nerve.
- Learn the Energy Vibration Technique to stimulate the slow and fast receptors inside the skin to reset the ANS.
- Discover a new way to set up a treatment according to a hierarchy and a sequence that respects the unavoidable modes of operation of the autonomic nervous system and to be better able to assist people through manual therapy with chronic and psychosomatic diseases.
At the end of the seminar, you will have gained a wider understanding of health and its hindrances in order to help yourself and your patients find a healthier balance within your nervous system, as well as find a means for increasing energy and vitality.
VM2 and NM1
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
Referral Program – Help Spread the Word and receive up to $100 referral credit for you and your friend!
Get $150 off every 3rd class you attend within a year (1 Jan – 31 Dec). Not applicable for repeat courses and Jin Shin classes.