Neuromeningeal Manipulation: An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
An Integrative Approach to Trauma, NM1 is a specialized course focusing on the impact of trauma and whiplash.
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
Experience with sensitive, light-touch palpation and experience in manual listening skills.
Required Advance Reading:
Trauma: An Osteopathic Approach
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.