CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1) 2020
“Assessment of Central Nervous System and Fascia for Full Body Treatment Protocol”
Few systems have as much impact on the human body as the craniosacral system. It protects and nourishes the brain and spinal cord – and affects nearly every aspect of central nervous system performance.
That’s why CranioSacral Therapy is so critical to your healthcare practice. Developed after years of university research and testing, it allows you to release fascial restrictions anywhere on the body that may be impinging the craniosacral system and every other system it interacts with.
In this workshop you’ll learn gentle techniques to normalize the craniosacral system and allow the body to self-correct. By unraveling pain and dysfunction at the source, you’ll naturally help eliminate stress, strengthen resistance to disease, and enhance health in every dimension.
By the end of this 4-day workshop you should be able to:
- Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy – and why it’s the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools
Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system, that complex web of tissue that impacts all body structures and systems
- Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body
- Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
- Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders and many more
- Put a simple, effective 10-Step Protocol into practice right away
Required Advance Reading:
CranioSacral Therapy, chapters 1-6, by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM, and Jon D. Vredevoogd, MFA;
Your Inner Physician and You by Dr. John E. Upledger
For those who wish to take CS1, and live in a state or province that does not require a healthcare hands-on license to practice CST, the following minimum study is required:
- 80 hours of Anatomy and Physiology and 15 hours of Pathology. One way to satisfy this requirement is through the home study coursework, Upledger Health Science Essentials, available through the London (Ontario) College of Osteopathy.
- 4 hours of ethics, from an organization such as the American Massage Therapy Association.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.