Jin Shin Webinars Set 3 (2021)
The Art of Jin Shin (AJS) is an ancient wisdom focused on bringing more balance to our life on all levels – Physical, Emotion, Mind and Spirit.
The ART offers two different approaches:
- SELF HELP:
It is an approach focused on simple procedures that can be practiced as self application as well as can be used to help others too. This branch of AJS teachings is showing us that there are ways we can help build a better lifestyle for ourselves and helping to create a better world.
- ART OF JIN SHIN PRACTITIONER TRAINING:
This approach is focused on presenting the Art in a deeper level: theory and practice as well as the history and philosophy of the Art. The practitioner training presents many different ways to deal with the same symptoms and to find the major cause of each symptom, like “body reading” and “pulse listening”. This approach goes beyond the simple procedures offering as an option “flows”, a more complex way to deal with the disharmonies. The trained practitioner can use the Art as an energy therapy too.
Open to everyone – From beginners to students with prior Jin Shin studies
- Four Saturdays, 10am – 1pm (Singapore time)
- 9 Oct, 16 Oct, 23 Oct, 30 Oct
- 3 hours – 50mins (including Q & A) with 10mins break in-between
- E-certificates will be sent to attendees
- Purchase include 3 weeks of online access after completion of webinar
- Cost: $90 per webinar or $330 for the set of 4 (Prices are in Singapore Dollars)
[9 OCT] 7 Reasons to Integrate the Art of Jin Shin in Your Life
- The Art of Jin Shin is like a first aid kit always available in our hands
- How to use it for our benefit as well as for others
- Dealing easily with daily issues like indigestion, aches & pains, tension and more
- How to unload the unnecessary weight to live a lighter, happier and healthier life
[16 OCT] Dealing with Mental/Emotional and Physical Stress
- What is Stress
- Mental/Emotional Stress
- Physical Stress
- How Emotions out of balance generates Stress
- How to deal with our daily stress in periods of transformation
[23 OCT] Introduction of the Art of Jin Shin for Children
- Simple but efficient procedures we can teach our kids
- How parents can play with children sharing the Art
- How educators can use Jin Shin Art as simple first aid method
- Teachers of kindergarten and elementary school introducing the basics of the Art
[30 OCT] Aging Well
- The art of Longevity
- The ages according the Depths (periods of 15 years)
- The Ages according to the Organ Functions
- Dealing with major issues (depression, dementia, osteoporosis and so on)
- The life path for a Long, Healthy, Benevolent and Happy life
Terms & Conditions:
- There are no refunds for purchases of online webinars.
- We reserve the right to cancel any webinar due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full.