The Art of Jin Shin Self Help Class
9 September 2023 (Saturday), 9:30am – 5:30pm
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Dr, #07-02, Singapore 576147
(Tel) 6258 5031
Review Student Discount:
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the Art of Jin Shin
- History & philosophy
- Getting started – Technique
- Finger and Palm holds
- Practice of hands and breaths
- The first three – MCS, Supervisor and Mediator flows
- The mudras
- Safety Energy Locks (SEL)
- Dynamic SEL combinations
- Organ flows
9:30am – 1:00pm
Break for lunch
2:00pm – 5:30pm
5:30 – 6:30pm Hands-on (optional)
*A vegetarian lunch is included
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $80 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- Course fee is valid for a one-time transfer only to another Jin Shin course within 6 mths. You will be required to inform us at least 5 days before the course or it will be considered a non-refundable cancellation.
- In the event that we are not able to offer a class within 6 mths, there will be no refund.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.