Carlos has been an instructor in Jin Shin Jyutsu® since 2000, during which time he has taught in 27 countries, in Portuguese, English, and Spanish. In November 2020, he founded the JinShin Guild International Association with Wayne Hackett and a group of friends dedicated to the Art of Jin Shin.
Since an early age, Carlos has studied Eastern and Western philosophy and mythology, walking a path of knowledge that included the same authors that Mary Burmeister researched to enrich the Art of Jin Shin.
In 1994, Carlos began studying and researching vibrational essences and co-created Vivessências flower essences.
In 2004, he organized the 1st Jin Shin Jyutsu International Forum in Brazil, bringing together Jin Shin Jyutsu instructors and practitioners from around the world. He also integrated the Jin Shin Jyutsu® Brazilian office from 2006 to 2009.
Among Carlos’ books are:
- Vida – A New Proposal for Healing through Vibrational Harmonizers (1997)
- The Divine Human Experience: Steps on the Spiritual Path (2013)
- The Luminous Path of Peace (2014)
- The Solitary Journey (2017)
- Vivessences – from Harmony to Whole Healing (2019).