LDT Applications to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, MS & Chronic Neuroinflammations
21 Oct 2018
23 Oct 2018
The Living Well Workshop Co.
3 Pemimpin Drive, #07-02, Lip Hing Buidling, Singapore, 576147
Dr Chikly in cooperation with Dr Perrin DO (UK), put together an exceptional method for fibromyalgia (FM) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS – called ME in UK), that is revolutionizing the diagnostic and treatment of these conditions.
There is a need for non-invasive and effective treatment for the growing population of people suffering from these conditions.
These disorders have to be treated with a specific protocol in order not to precipitate an aggravation of the condition
Dr Perrin approach was voted “the best manual technique for ME” by the members of the UK ME Association (2010) and “A cost effective way to diagnose ME” by the British Parliamentary Inquiry (2006).
Registration starts at 830am on the first day of class. Daily class hours are from 9am – 530pm. On the last day, we will end by 4pm.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 1 (LDT 1)
The assessment will be done over 6 specific key lesions (3 in the front of the body, 3 in the back) + “limbic” structures in the brain for the possible emotional causes of CFS/FM, a protocol developed by Dr Chikly. We will present one of the specific points of Dr Perrin for these conditions. Dr Perrin’s points have been the subject of a preclinical study and are now under scientific investigation by the National Health Service (an equivalent of the US NIH) at Lancashire University, UK
The treatment will be principally a blend of Dr Chikly’s lymph and brain techniques. The lymph techniques will include superficial and deeper lymph, mapping and rerouting, and some specific viscera work using a lympho-fascia release approach (fluid dynamics) to viscera such as the heart, stomach, pancreas, liver, etc. The brain techniques will include brainstem, pons, mesencephalon, etc. Specific sacrum intra- or inter-osseous techniques will be also presented.
Once mastered, this is a 20 to 30-minute hands-on treatment for chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. It may be repeated 2-3 times to typically reduce the majority of symptoms.
MS with important fatigue can present the same specific points during the manual assessment and can typically respond to the same treatment protocol.
Many cases of infectious mononucleosis (mono) also respond very well to this treatment.
Learner Objectives (Subject to Change)
By the end of the 1st day, participants will be able to correctly demonstrate on a live person the 6 somatic area of dysfunctions of Dr Chikly for CFS/FM.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- correctly demonstrate on a live person a specific neck lymphatic technique sequence in the cervical area
- correctly demonstrate on a live person a specific axilla lymphatic technique sequence in the axillary area
- correctly demonstrate on a live person a specific thoracic lymphatic technique sequence in the thoracic area
- use manual lymphatic Mapping techniques, will correctly determine the superficial horizontal lymphatic watershed on at least one other person in the class
- correctly demonstrate on a live person a specific Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the liver
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the small intestines
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the pancreas
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the pericardium/heart
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the broncho-mediastinal Meninges
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the interpleural ligament
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the phreno-pericardic ligament
- correctly demonstrate on a live person Lympho-Fascia Release (LFR) technique on the vertebro-pericardic ligament
- correctly demonstrate on a live person sacral lesion technique for CFS-FM
- correctly demonstrate on a live person peduncular technique for the cerebellum
- correctly demonstrate on a live person a specific brainstem technique
- correctly demonstrate on a live person how to treat lesions of the dural Meninges using a curved tensegrity model
Preparation for LCFS-FM
We have provided a list of terms below you need to study before attending this course.
Be sure you are familiar with the following pathologies / anatomical structures / physiological terms:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) – Fibromyalgia (FM) – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) – Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthostatic hypotension/intolerance
- Axillary nodes, Cisterna chyli (or receptaculum chyli)
- Ligaments of Liver: coronary ligament, left and right triangular ligaments, falciform ligaments, round ligament (ligamentum teres)
- Root of mesentery, small intestine.
- Heart ligaments: phreno-pericardial, vertebro-pericardial
- Pancreas exocrine/endocrine (head and tail), spleen, stomach lesser and greater curvatures, kidneys, adrenal glands
- Xiphoid process, sacrum
- External occipital protuberance / inion
- Cerebrum – Cerebellum – peduncles of cerebellum (inferior- middle- superior)
- Brainstem – medulla oblongata – pons – midbrain – inferior olivary nucleus (olive)
- Meninges – dural attachments – falx cerebri – falx cerebelli – tentorium cerebelli
Terms & conditions
By registering for this course, the registrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
Upon registration, $60 non-refundable.
Less than 30 days cancellation, 50% non-refundable.
Less than 2 weeks cancellation, 100% non-refundable.
No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 3-day course.
In the unforeseen event that the course is cancelled/postponed, participants have the option to transfer the amount paid to another class or receive a full refund. The Living Well Workshop Co. will not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the course participant.