Brain 1 (B1) 2022
The Living Well Workshop Co.
( BY MARCH 20 )
(Pay only $500 if you repeat it with a combination of BEMC/BR)
*Registration is open from 21 Jan
Please contact us for Covid Travel Discount.
Being in clinical practice, strong preparation in neuroanatomy, good proprioception, being able to use a subtle touch.
Advanced practitioners with significant training and clinical experience in neuroanatomy and refined/fluid techniques may be eligible to take this workshop without pre-requisite classes (e.g. osteopathic classes, cranial biodynamic classes, etc.)
If you think you may qualify, please fill up the “Application for Exception” to be submitted to the developer.
The Brain Therapy Curriculum is an advanced-level course that takes us to the next realm of manual therapy. It explores the brain, spinal cord, white matter, grey matter, and also in this level brain nuclei such as corpus callosum, septum pellucidum, indusium griseum, fornix, thalamus, globus pallidus, amygdala, hippocampus, brainstem, cerebellum, etc.
The body often aligns itself around these precise structures, and they are frequently unaddressed key/dominant tissue restrictions.
The techniques presented in this class can probably help most of your patients, but it can specifically help pathologies such as closed-head injuries, whiplash, headaches, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, cognitive behavioral dysfunctions, learning disabilities, ADD/ADHD, and Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. Students will learn specific techniques to release brain-centered restrictions as well as the damaging effects that these restrictions cause.
Brain 1 is an advanced class that uses a slightly different paradigm by working extensively with the brain parenchyma, grey and white matter, cranial and spinal structures, rather than mainly concentrating on the cranial bones and membranes.
This work requires perceptual skills to be able to address tissue microstructures, and we will have specific exercises in the class to help build up these skills.
This class will propose different ways to release these structures, and once learned, you will understand how these structures are repeatedly one of the most important, and yet least often addressed components of somatic dysfunctions.
Many topics will be covered in the Brain Therapy classes, in general, including:
- Cranial bones (intraosseous and interosseous lesions) Claustrum
- Cranial membranes in all anatomical directions
- Fluid: 3 distinct compartments
a. Subarachnoid spaces and cerebral cisterns
b. Brain parenchyma and the glymphatic system
- Grey Matter: 3 and 6 layered cortex and brain nuclei
- White Matter: 3 types of organization
- Electromagnetic field (EMF) of the brain
- Emotions, as well as mental or spiritual dimensions.
Course Outline Objectives
- Identify and access very precise areas of the brain that hold primary lesions and trauma
- Explore methods for dealing with tissue trauma and cellular fear
- Discover techniques to help release restrictions in more than 20 brain nuclei, including the corpus callosum, fornix, thalamus, amygdala, hippocampus, hypothalamus, pituitary, and substantia nigra
- Gain techniques for fluid dynamics and nuclei related to the ventricular fluid system, lateral, 3rd, and 4th ventricles, and central canal of the spine
- Learn a gentle and respectful technique to release the whole brain and spinal cord parenchyma
- Discover the suggested protocol for brain and spinal cord dysfunctions
- Study Guide
- Question & Answer
- PowerPoint Slides
- Practice sessions
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.