VisceroEmotional Relationships (VM6)
25 – 27 Mar 2020
The Living Well Workshop Co.
Explore in depth the connections between our organs and our emotions.
- Explore the body and the organism, physical energy, psychoemotional energy and release techniques all with respect to Jean Pierre Barral’s unique visceral approach.
- Discover all three levels of Manual Thermal Evaluation, active and passive tissuloemotional liberation, and psychoemotional liberation.
- Understand the Chicken-or-Egg Syndrome in relation to organ dysfunction and emotions.
- Learn how to break the visceroemotional cycle through Visceral Manipulation.
- As a workshop that would typically be offered at the post-graduate level, this course engages course participants in a dynamic exchange of information tailored to advanced skills.
Registration starts at 830am on the first day of class. Daily class hours are from 9am – 530pm. On the last day, we will end by 4pm.
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.