The Pelvis (VM3) 2020
Visceral Manipulation: The Pelvis (VM3) studies the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
- Learn to identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral’s method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region.
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension.
VM2 (Abdomen 2) or VMIB (Visceral Manipulation IB).
Required Advance Reading:
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.