Visceral Manipulation 2 (VM2) 2020
In Visceral Manipulation 2 (VM2), you will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements and techniques you learned in Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 to give you a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial and thoracic cavities.
- Explore the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues
- Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility.
- Begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into your VM work.
- Participate in supervised, hands-on sessions that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications.
Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1
Required Advance Reading:
Visceral Manipulation II by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.