Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Upper Body (NM2)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the upper body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Required Advance Reading:
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.