Sensory Integration for CranioSacral Therapists (SICS)
17 & 18 Sep 2019
The Living Well Workshop Co.
Sensory Integration is the critical brain function responsible for producing a composite picture and organizing sensory information for our ongoing use. When the brain is unable to correctly process information coming in through the senses, the problem may be Sensory Integration Dysfunction, also known as Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
In this exciting workshop, you’ll discover how to work with SPD from the CranioSacral Therapy (CST) perspective, to help children and adults reach their health and performance goals more effectively
- Learn to identify Sensory Processing Disorders more effectively
- Find out how to adapt a CST session to meet the specific needs of those with SPD
- Discover tools that can help youngsters with SPD stay calm and relaxed during therapy
- Practice specific methods of blending CST with Sensory Integration to meet functional goals.
CranioSacral Therapy 1 and a thorough working knowledge of the 10-Step Protocol.
Required Advance Reading:
SomatoEmotional Release by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM;
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, *$60 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
* In some courses, the non-refundable registration fee may be higher/lower than $60. For these courses, the amount stated on the registration page of that class will prevail over the standard $60.