CranioSacral Therapy: SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1) 2023
Full Range of CranioSacral Therapy Tools for Gentle Trauma Resolution
SomatoEmotional Release® is a manual therapy process developed by Dr. Upledger that expands on the core principles of CranioSacral Therapy to help rid the body of the residual effects of past trauma and negative emotional experiences. By gaining a deeper understanding of the self-healing paradigm at the core of Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, you’ll learn how to support the body to do what it knows how to do best: heal itself.
In SER1, we introduce an unbiased communication method based on curiosity, openness, and imagery that helps therapists to become neutral, non-judgmental facilitators in another person’s healing process. Therapists learn to support clients, as clients become more mindful about their own body-mind-spirit and start to access deep, self-healing resources.
As a student in SER1, you’ll embark on a journey of discovery and transformation that will not only impact your clients, but also enrich you personally. You will learn about the physiological and psycho-emotional mechanisms of disease, and will participate in hands-on and verbal exercises to facilitate the SomatoEmotional Release process. SER1 offers applications designed to enhance results using CST and other complementary therapies.
- Explain how using the principles of CranioSacral Therapy can help rid the mind and body of the residual effects of trauma
- Demonstrate how to integrate hands-on techniques with verbal dialoguing skills and other methods that emphasize self-healing
- Explain ways to help patients identify and expel energy cysts and resolve negative emotional experiences that may be inhibiting structural releases
- Demonstrate ways to work with the “Avenue of Expression” — the facial bones and the palate combined with the structures of the throat, neck and hyoid bone
- Demonstrate improved palpation, listening and whole-body evaluation skills
- Assess and mobilize the Avenue of Expression, a network of more than 10 structures, including the thoracic inlet, hard palate, tongue, and hypoglossal tissues.
- Explore the concept of the Inner Physician and learn to connect with your own inner wisdom.
- Work with clients’ images and belief systems through a non-confrontational, non-judgmental communication process.
- Explore how suppressed emotions trapped in the body may create resistances and barriers, and may be inhibiting complete structural releases.
- Demonstrate how to integrate hands-on techniques with verbal dialoguing skills and other methods that emphasize self-healing.
- Release blockages in the body’s many energetic systems, including chakras, meridians, and vectors.
- Refine therapeutic presence, listening, and comprehension skills.
- Practice locating and releasing Energy Cysts.
- Improve palpation and whole-body evaluation skills.
CS2 – CranioSacral Therapy 2
Required Advance Reading:
SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $150 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.
Referral Program – Help Spread the Word and receive up to $100 referral credit for you and your friend!
Get $150 off every 3rd class you attend within a year (1 Jan – 31 Dec). Not applicable for repeat courses and Jin Shin classes.