CranioSacral Therapy; Beyond the Cranial Base (BCB) 2022
BCB expands the work learned in CS1 and CS2 and adds another level to the biomechanical CranioSacral Therapy training. Through the fascial systems of the body there are numerous interactions between the craniosacral system (CSS) and the rest of the body. Different fascial systems can cause marked interference with the CSS function. The hands-on sessions will focus on superficial skull systems, different fascial systems in the occipital cranial base (OCB), vascular OCB, neurological OCB, ethmoid – sphenoid restrictions, whole spine evaluation and treatment.
- Review and deepen the understanding of the continuum of CST and SER; anatomy, techniques, principles and practice of CST and SER, including the role and principles of the “Inner Physician” in the self-healing process
- Work local and global simultaneously, while tracking the Significance Detector within therapeutic processes
- Practice neutrality at all levels of therapy
- Review and experience the role of awareness, attention and intention as it relates to CST and SER
- Study advanced perception of fascie-restriction and release, theory and practice
- Introduction of the four fascial systems of the body and their relation to the craniosacral system
- Evaluate and treat the superficial system of the skull and its global relations
- Traumas in the superficial system of the skull
- Advanced cranial base theory and practice
- Myofascial systems of the cranial base, superficial, axial and the myodural bridges
- Visceral systems of the cranial base, the vascular sheath and the pharyngeal fascia
- Meningeal system of the cranial base
- Ethmoid-sphenoid restriction patterns in the neuro-viscerocranium relation
- Sacrum interosseous tension and unresolved restriction in the craniosacral system
- Evaluation and treatment of facilitated or blocked systems of the cranial base
SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1)
Course Cancellation Policy:
- Upon registration, $120 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the course commences, 50% non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course commences, 100% non-refundable.
- No refund will be given if you do not complete any part of the 4-day course.
- The Living Well Workshop Co. Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, all money paid will be refunded in full. We will not be responsible for any travel expenses – air ticket, hotel, etc. – paid by the registrant.